And of course we went to Disneyland. I must say that having a season pass really makes you spoiled. The park was somewhat more crowded than I would've have liked and I complained the whole time. I swear, I think the park is my own playground and when I am there I shouldn't have to wait in line. Anyway, Eric's parents stayed home with Joshua and so it was just Eric, Me, Lexie, his sister Teresa and her daughter Tamsen. We had a pretty good day. We were able to meet Goofy and Minnie. 
Then we went to a Princess Luncheon, which is where you eat and the princesses come to your table to talk to you. It cost extra but you get special attention from 5 princesses. I was a little disgruntled this time because one of the dang princesses was the Fairy Godmother (from Cinderella) Hello I came to see Sleeping Beauty or Belle not some Fairy Godmother. But Lexie didn't seem to mind so I guess that is what matters.
Lexie was lucky enough that Teresa doesn't get sick on the Teacups like I do so she kept taking the girls on them. They loved it. Lexie's three favorite rides in this order are: Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Teacups. It was a good day and the girls really enjoyed themselves. 
And each evening when the kids went to bed we watched the first and second season of The Office. I love that show and can't wait for it to come back on. But we had a great time with Eric's family here. Joshua and Lexie got so spoiled with all the attention and were so sad to see them go. Eric and I were, too, for that matter.
3 comments:
Meg:
I tried to google the Guinness Book of World Records for most trips to Disneyland, but I couldn't find it. I'm sure you would be competitive though. You might want to look into that.;)
We've planned a trip to Disneyland next summer and Kelsey is so excited! You will need to give me all of your pointers!!!
I would love to take the kids to Disneyland! Adam, however, thinks that a person would need to be insane to attend. Can Eric help convert him from the darkside? Maybe a little love from club 496 would persuade him???
Post a Comment