We then headed to our breakfast with Donald Duck and Friends. Once again Lexie had a great time. She was always so excited to see the characters.
I think Lexie was most excited to see Donald Duck. Go figure.
After breakfast we rode another popular ride called Kilamajari Safari (once again we had fast passes). Lexie loved to see the giraffes. She said they were her favorite animal.
After that we headed to ride Everest Expedition. By this time the park was so crowded it was hard to walk especially with a stroller. We were all wearing down very fast too. But I have to say that Everest is one of the best rides I have ever been on. I loved it and can understand why people would wait (though we didn't not with our Fast and Stroller Passes). I rode it twice and would have gone on it many more times if I truly wasn't so exhausted. The kids were great waiting for all the adults to ride on it. I am amazed with how well they handled the heat and the crowds and the constant waiting. They hardly ever complained. After Everest we headed to the water ride. The line was quite long even with a Fast Pass and it wasn't anything spectacular. I would never wait in line for that ride. But Lexie enjoyed it so that is what counts right.
This is us after the water ride. You can't tell by the picture but my mom was literally dripping. Lexie had worn a poncho (don't ask me why) and didn't get a drop on her. When I asked her on the flight home what her favorite ride was she said, "The one where everyone got wet and I didn't."
Then it was onward to home for us. Boy were we excited. We got in all the rides at the park and were walking out the exit at 2. We still had to take the bus home and get some lunch but we were in our beds and asleep by 3:30 and didn't have to get up until 6:30. It was heaven.
Waiting to be seated for the show
It was a good thing we got a nap because we had a dinner and a show that night that started at 9:30 and we didn't get back to the hotel until after midnight. The show was called the Hoop De Doo and it was hilarious. Lexie loved it. She laughed, cheered, clapped and danced all the way through it. It was more of an adult humor show but she managed to pick up when things were funny. I totally recommend this show. Once the show was over it was home to bed to get up early for another breakfast. Our we gluttons for punishment or what.
This is how Lexie spent most of the show. Standing and cheering
No comments:
Post a Comment