We then went to church and had great talks on Christ. Joshua slept all through sacrament so we were actually able to enjoy it.
We came home and had a potluck Easter dinner with our friends the Jorgensen's and Bird's. It was nice because the kids played upstairs while the adults ate and then they ate while we hid the eggs outside.
The kids enjoyed hunting for the eggs. Lexie was a lot more timid this year and wouldn't grab an egg from anywhere dirty. It was quite funny to watch. Last year she just raced around grabbing as many as she could find. This year she would see one but if it wasn't clean enough she let someone else grab it. Joshua could have cared less.
Then the kids ate the candy from the eggs and the candy on the floor that they spilled.
After all that the adults were able to play a game while the kids played some more and then our night ended. Eric and I were in bed just a little after 9.
4 comments:
Those Easter pics are really cute! Lexie's dress is pretty too. I wish it was warm enough here to wear shorts! It's supposed to snow tomorrow. We'll see.
Your trip pictures were awesome!! You should write a tour book for that area. I have never been there and would love to go. It sounds like you guys had a blast. Our poor kids have never been to Disneyland!! We are going though next summer - 2009 baby!!
Lexie is always such a princess! I love the dress and her cute little gloves. And I think all parents should take pictures of their kids throwing a fit. So funny.
What a fun Easter you had, and how nice you were in bed at a decent hour.
geez meg... i think your blog is like 90% disneyland.You say you dont want to leave CA for your family, but im starting to think it's realy disneyland. I can't compete with dinsneyland (or family). You guys all looked happy and like you had a blast!It made me miss the Stewart family.
Cute Easter outfits! And I love the picture of Josh throwing a fit!!!
Post a Comment