Monday, March 10, 2008

Joshua's Face

While the kids were in the bathtub one day Lexie called out to me in a frantic voice. I asked her what was wrong and this is how the conversation went:

Lexie: I think Joshua is trying to poop.

Me: Why do you think that?

Lexie: Because of his face.



Then she proceeded to literally leap out of the tub with Joshua right on her heels and little poops floating around.



This is Joshua's pooping face.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Boy can I relate! Eric used to do that to me when we were little! Too funny! I love "the face"!

Wendy said...

Ha! Ha! I'm laughing at your post and at Teresa's comment! Errrriiiic!!!! Poor Lexie. I think Clara did that to her too a couple of times! There's something about that warm water =)! I'm very impressed you were able to get a picture of his "pooping face."