
Over the three day weekend Eric took the kids up to Idaho to visit his parents. Here are the pictures of that trip. Eric doesn't take as many as I do. Eric's dad got this giant remote for Christmas--it looks like he lost it to Joshua

Since we live in California and don't have snow fall in our yard these are our snow pictures. We don't really have snow clothes for the kids. My friend is kind enough to keep loaning us a jacket and snow boots for Joshua but poor Lexie just has her regular pants and stuff.


Eric's sister Teresa brought up her new dog Buster and Joshua was in love. I guess he chased that dog around all over the place and lucky for Joshua Buster didn't seem to mind. Eric now thinks we should get a dog. I am still not for it yet. Maybe in our next life together. Anyways the kids had a great time with the grandparents and I was excited to see them again after a few days away from them.
2 comments:
I love the pics of Joshua and Buster! He (Joshua) is adorable!
David wants us to have a dog, too. I am in agreement with you, hopefully in our next life together dogs won't smell or shed or make messes!
Post a Comment