Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I must say, for us at least, that Valentine's Day is not what it used to be.  Here we are sitting on the couch with Lexie in between us watching the Simpsons waiting for Survivor to start.  We ate dinner in and already exchanged gifts.  I should also add that we are all in our jammies.  Where is the romance?  It hasn't left we just have no youth in our ward to babysit and thus this is our Valentines.  

I must also add that Eric's Valentine's gift was not cruddy.  It was very sweet and thoughtful.  I am blessed to have such a great husband.  Not only did he give me a great gift he watched the kids all weekend while I was in Vegas.  What a great man.  

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

So fun to see your cute family! Lucky kids! I can't tell where in California you live? Looking forward to getting to know your little family better via your blog.

Emily said...

We went out this Valentines and it was weird to not be at home in our jammies. It's kinda sad when a date is so rare it makes me feel pampered.