Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lexie's Princess Dresses

Lexie loves princesses--especially Disney princesses. She knows every song to all the Disney Princess movies (though for the life of her she can't remember her letters), she loves to dance like the princesses and watch the princess movies over and over and over again. And Lexie is fortunate enough to have a grandma who is an awesome seamstress and willing to make her princess dresses. Eric's mom makes Lexie and Eric's niece Tamsen a princess dress almost every time we see them. It is awesome. She also keeps them supplied in the princess slippers. Lexie has become so spoiled that she will only wear a dress with the matching shoes. If she can't find the shoes to the dress she wants she picks another dress. Well Eric's family was down this last week visiting and his mom had made them a Jasmine outfit--now that makes five Disney outfits. She also brought 3 different patterns of Ariel outfits for the girls to pick one. Lexie picked all of them. (Like I said spoiled--but in a great way). When Lexie is wearing a princess dress she acts so grown up and walks all dainty. She will curtsy and spin. It is so fun to watch. We finally took a picture of her in all her dresses so here they are.
Notice all the shoes to match the dresses. Isn't she lucky?

7 comments:

Linsi said...

zI would have loved that as a little girl! she looks so cute in her princess dresses!
Linsi

Kristalyn said...

Lexie is a very lucky girl! Those dresses and matching shoes are beautiful. I love that she picked all three patterns. What is going to happen when she grows out of them?

Jess said...

She is adorable! Kelsey would be very jealous!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I agree--lucky girl!!! I love her different smiles in each picture too. I think the first and the last ones are my favorite. Clara is just getting into the dress up thing and I love how she prances around thinking she's the prettiest little princess in the world!

Jen said...

Love love LOVE this post! She's adorable. And the matching shoes are hilarious.

What a great grandma she has.

Laura said...

I like how Lexie's princess Jasmine outfit shows her cleavage.;) She has the coolest costumes.