I just showed it to BJ and laughed even harder the second time!!! He was rolling after he read it and said it was the funniest things he's ever read on a blog!
Dude, that was hilarious! Seriously...I was laughing like crazy. And after I read it, I got up to open the fridge and started laughing again. Good job Meg!
I wasn't going to comment on any blogs this morning but I had to after reading this! LOL that is hilarious!! Hopefully her love will continue and you won't have any terrible Dentist appointments in the future. :) Thanks for sharing this. :)
7 comments:
Ha! Ha! Ha! I laughed out loud at this one!!!!
I just showed it to BJ and laughed even harder the second time!!! He was rolling after he read it and said it was the funniest things he's ever read on a blog!
Dude, that was hilarious! Seriously...I was laughing like crazy. And after I read it, I got up to open the fridge and started laughing again. Good job Meg!
I wish my kid(s) talked to toothpaste. Oh well...
That is so funny! I love the comments kids come up with. She looks and talks so Stewart, I cant get over it.
I'm laughing so hard! That made my day!
I wasn't going to comment on any blogs this morning but I had to after reading this! LOL that is hilarious!! Hopefully her love will continue and you won't have any terrible Dentist appointments in the future. :) Thanks for sharing this. :)
I don't even know her and she's one of my new favorite people! Hilarious.
Post a Comment