Yesterday while I was cutting eggs for dinner I said to Eric, "You know what I really want?"
Before he had a chance to reply Lexie pipes up and says, "No kids."
What I was going to say was an egg slicer. I have no idea where she got that I don't talk about selling them when they are around. It had Eric and I laughing for quite a while.
I feel like way to often I say something like, "I just need a break with no kids." Maybe I need to keep that to myself from now on.
Your pictures from Ghost Town are so Great! Who takes the pictures? And in the picture with you sitting down, you look so beautiful. You do not look 7 months along. When I'm that far along, my face is a big fat, round watermelon.
That is so cute! How are you feeling? 7 months already? Where is time going? You look great! I was getting my pjs on tonight (after just eaten a huge meal I might add) and Kelsey asked if I was having another baby. Hmmm... I will do a few more excercises tomorrow.
3 comments:
I feel like way to often I say something like, "I just need a break with no kids." Maybe I need to keep that to myself from now on.
Your pictures from Ghost Town are so Great! Who takes the pictures? And in the picture with you sitting down, you look so beautiful. You do not look 7 months along. When I'm that far along, my face is a big fat, round watermelon.
That is so cute! How are you feeling? 7 months already? Where is time going? You look great! I was getting my pjs on tonight (after just eaten a huge meal I might add) and Kelsey asked if I was having another baby. Hmmm... I will do a few more excercises tomorrow.
Ha! That was funny. :)
Post a Comment