Sunday, April 19, 2009
The Countdown is On
So today was officially my last Sunday wearing my maternity clothes. Yep the countdown is on and I will be induced on Wednesday. I am dilated but that doesn't matter to my kids they like to stay in as long as possible. But my dr is being great and inducing me a whole day early. Wow I feel like I won the lottery. Especially since my other two were induced late. So by Thursday we should have our new little guy. I am excited to have him out but our kids have been acting up the last few days and being major pills and it makes me wonder what we have gotten ourselves into. Lexie is very excited to meet little Ryan and wants to be helpful and does a pretty good job of it until she gets burned out. When that happens if I ask her to do something she lays down on the floor and says "All I do is work and you do nothing." That doesn't go over well. Joshua on the other hand is in denial that his world will soon be changing. Even though he hasn't slept in the crib in 5 months it is still his bed and not Ryan's. Anything that has been bought or sent to Ryan is his and he immediately has to have it. I am curious to see how he is going to handle it. And I am glad we only have a few days left before we find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's exciting! I'll be waiting for you to post pics and tell us how it all goes. Good luck!!!
Good luck with everything! I hope it goes great for you.
Your back yard is way cute. I'm jealous that you have a pool AND flowers! I'm going to have to come visit you in June. I'm trying to get down there in June.
Sending you good vibes for tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking about you and I can't wait to see pictures of you new little Ryan.
I hope all went well with the delivery! Very exciting...can't wait to see pictures of little Ryan.
Lexie is so funny! I'm glad little Ryan got here safely and hope you recover okay from the c-section. I know that wasn't what you were planning on but I guess life never turns out how we think it will :). From the little picture Eric sent me on my phone, Ryan looks like a cutie-pie! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment