Thursday, July 10, 2008

Utah Trip

While we were in Utah we did a lot of fun things.  We were able to go to SLC and spend a few hours.  We took the kids to the temple and then my mom has always wanted to eat at the Lion House and so we did.  I had a great salad.  We toured the Beehive house (my grandma lived there when she went to college).  It was very hot and so we ended at the Gateway.


This lasted for like 3 seconds.  Long enough for the picture.  

Another part of our trip we went down to Provo to Vivien Falls park to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday.  We had a picnic and had pie (Laura likes pie rather than cake).  We had a fun time eating, playing ball and just sitting around relaxing.  

Joshua in time out.  He seems to be there a lot lately between his hitting and screaming.  When will he learn to talk???

Do you like the posed look.  The point of this picture was that when the boys and Rose and later me went to play ball the kids all just sat on this little hill watching them. 

Do you see the ball at the top of the picture.  Yeah it didn't make it in the glove.  

I look horrible because I have just been playing ball and it was hot.  

4 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Hey Meg, Great to see you guys. Jen Pederson sent us your link. (blogworld... who would have known :)

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. What a great family!!

We're about an hour north of Salt Lake. (we just got our 3rd stoplight.. the traffic is just killing me :)

Send us you're email and Holli will send you an invite to our blog.

Take care

Blake & Holli Christensen

hollichristensen@gmail.com

Emily said...

Nice catch meg!! I love that picture. Was Lion's house as good as everyone says it is?

Jenn said...

Hey Meg! I see Blake found you... I found you off of Emilys blog and told Blake. I dont know if you remember me but I am Jennifer Stowell/Pedersen. We use to be in the same ward years ago... my mom knows your fam pretty good. Tell her that Laura Stowell said hello. :) You guys look like you are doing GREAT. You can check our blog out at:

chrisjennpedersen.blogspot.com

Rose said...

Wow, from the pictures I've seen of me, I look pretty dang good! :) I guess that sideways hat look is starting to pay off eh? hehe. :)