place called Queens Bath. You take a short but steep hike down to lava rocks were you cross them for 280 yds (according to the guide book) and come to some pools that have been formed by waves crashing into them. Eric and I actually hiked a little further so we could have our own one. Believe me it was a tiring hike and but I enjoyed the end result.
One of the scenic look outs. The north side of Kauai (the side we stayed on) is gorgeous. I couldn't get over how beautiful it was. It was so green and lush. 

Lexie didn't get that she was suppose to be using the telescope to look out at the ocean. I guess whatever floats your boat right. 
Eric boogie boarding again. The left is the beginning of the wave and then how he ended up. Seriously the waves were so fun to ride.
The rope swing at Ke'pu falls You hang on for dear life to jump into this water from 20 feet above. The boys and my sister Rose did it while the rest of us took the kids to a sugar plantation. I was way glad I didn't go. But they said it was great fun.

Now you see them...
We were given our own car on the train. Either because we had my grandpa who is in a scooter or they didn't want us bothering the other people. Either way it was great. 
You are probably asking yourself why I have a picture of chickens. Well they are a big part of Kauai. Some hurricane in 1992 wiped out all cages and so they just roam free. Big deal you say. Well actually the dumb roosters don't know when to crow and so they crow all day long. Our first morning we were woken up at 5am to a dumb rooster who probably crowed the next hour or so. Stupid bird.


1 comment:
hahaha, I love the pic of Ethan and Lexie and Ethan is totally drooling. :) And the one of everybody in the train car, how Josh has his very own seat. hehehe. :)
Post a Comment