It only snowed once and it was at night with just a few flurries. Lexie was pretty disappointed. Here Eric is out with them for the shot of them in the snow. You can't really see the snow though.
I look forward to Thanksgiving day for months and not because of the food. I love the ads that come and get so excited about what stores I am going to get up early to go too. Yes I am part of that crazy crowd that goes out and Eric joins me every year. Isn't he such a trooper. This year I got to Shopko at 3:30am and waited outside for an hour and a half in 20 degree weather. I must remind most people that I am from California and 20 degree weather doesn't exist. I don't think I could feel my toes for hours. Eric on the other hand went and waited outside a camping store. I went to 2 more stores before he was done with the camping store.
visiting Santa (doesn't Joshua look happy)
1 comment:
I wish we lived closer so our kids could play!!
Post a Comment