Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Wouldn't Go In There If I Were You!

Over Thanksgiving we stayed at Eric's sister's house.  She has a cat named Jinx who is quite old and was sick.  The whole time we were there he would just lay on the floor in the bathroom.  On our last night there Eric went to the bathroom and he was in there for a long time.  I mean a long time.  When he finally came out, he walks out to the family room and says "I think Jinx is dead."  I asked him why he thought that.  His reply was, "When I went in he was breathing and now he isn't."  So Eric and his sister went back in and sure enough he was dead.  I think Jinx died from trying to hold his breath for too long.  Eric thinks it was old age.  So, noxious odor or natural causes?  Either way, Eric will be living this one down for a long time.  

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Wow! That is REALLY funny! I mean, not that the cat died, but I can just picture it all...thanks for the good laugh!

BJ said...

haha. i know what it was. eric might not want to admit it, but he knows what it was too.