
Ok this is a really late post in coming. I had the pictures up but kept forgetting to send it. So here is the start of all of my christmas photos. The first weekend in December we were at my parents celebrating birthdays and doing a few holiday traditions. My mom had promised Lexie to decorate sugar cookies her. So one of the nights there we decorated cookies. Lexie, my sister Rose and my nephew Ethan all had their own plates of cookies to decorate so there would be no fighting. I guess we didnt' take into account they woudl fight over the sprinkles and suff. Here Lexie is doing her best to keep them from Ethan.

Pretty much all of Lexies cookies that she decorated were with red frosting and red sprinkles. She never branched out unless we frosted one for her but even then it had to be red sprinkles.

I think one time i put green sprinkles on one and she almost broke down in hysterics.

Another night we made graham cracker houses. Yes I said graham cracker houses, we were raised making those instead of gingerbread houses. I have never made gingerbread houses but I am sure it is a lot harder to make graham cracker houses as well as cheaper.

Lexie and Eric worked on one together and I built my own. I was having a lot of fun using an exacto knife to cut out my windows and doors and Lexie was having a lot of fun eating the candy. I think Eric just humored us. Joshua just sat in his high chair happy as a clam as long as he had candy in his mouth.

I like this picture because if you look closely you will see that Lexie is sticking out her tongue. Whenever she is concentrating hard on something she sticks out her tongue. I think it is pretty funny.

This is my grandpa and the grandkids. He loves having the grandkids around and I take as many pictures of the kids with him as I can manage for memories.

And here are the finished houses. MInes is the long one and Lexies is the small one. She got down way before me but then I made Eric help decorate mine. THey sat on my parents dining room table and stayed in tack until Christmas when all the grandkids started eating the candy. I don't know how they thought it could be good since it was 3 weeks old. Oh well though.
No comments:
Post a Comment