1. I use to love swimming but 4 years ago my eardrum burst and I hate getting my ears wet now. I don't like snorkeling, swimming, jumping off anything in the water or even putting my head under water when I am swimming.
2. I have never been bitten by a mosquito. My mom and sisters have not either and supposedly my brothers don't remember being bitten but won't say they have never been bitten. It sure makes going camping a lot more enjoyable.
3. I love Christmas and hate that the protocol is to wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate and listen to Christmas music. So the last few years I have started decorating and listening to music earlier and earlier. Soon I will be decorating for Christmas in September. But I do take down everything when we get back from Christmas break.
4. I have no decorating sense whatsoever. I walk into an empty home and imagine what should go where. It already needs to be there. I can't figure out paint colors or what looks good where or anything like that. Fortunately, Eric isn't so retarded and has been more of the decorator of our house.
5. I don't like most fruits and veggies. All that I do like are apples, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, celery, radishes, tomatoes, potatoes, lettuce and carrots. It makes dieting really hard and trying to eat fruits and veggies year round very expensive.
6. If watching a tense show or movie I have no problem fast forwarding to the end to see what happens and then going back and watching the show without my stomach in knots. Eric doesn't let me do it if he is watching tv with me and so often times I get up to get something to eat, or cover my ears and face and bury my head into him. It could be scary movies, action movies that are tense or watching the team I like in Survivor or Amazing Race.
I tag Wendy, BJ, Teresa
5 comments:
Those quirks are awesome. I didn't know that stuff about you.
And your ear drum burst just a few years ago? Nasty. Mine did but I was 10, so it was probably way less traumatic. Yuck.
Also, that story about your cruise is INSANE. It's my new favorite story to tell everyone.
I did not know that you can't watch tense movies. That is kinda funny. I get real nervous too, but I can't just get up and leave!
I loved reading these things about you! Too funny. I can just see you not wanting to watch something scary and fast forwarding to the end. That's actually something I would do! Also, how the heck did you make that car cake?? It's awesome!!!
You could have fooled me about not liking to get your ears wet. I thought I remembered you to be the snorkeling queen in Cancun. Hmmmm, it must have been another Meg.;)
That's funny, I was playing Christmas music today and randomly play it throughout the year just because it's great music! It was fun reading about you. I'm with you on the scary movies. I can actually enjoy the movie if I know in advance that it ends happy.
Post a Comment