Monday, October 20, 2008

8 Things

8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1.  The Office
2. Cold Case
3.  Without a Trace
4.  CSI
5.  Pushing Daisy's
6.  John and Kate + 8
7.  House Hunters
8.  What Not to Wear

8 Favorite Restaurants

1.  Olive Garden
2.  Chili's
3.  Applebee's
4.  Subway
5.  Miguel Jr.'s
6.  Roadhouse Grill (the rolls are great)
7.  IHOP (I know pathetic but I like their french toast)
8.  Las Salsas

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

1.  Went to Church
2.  Taught my Primary class
3.  Took a great nap
4.  Had a picnic with the kids on the floor.
5.  Watched Amazing Race and Cold Case
6.  Read and finished Child 44
7.  Put the kids to bed (usually Eric does this but he was working)
8.  Ate a lot of Disneyland's great malted milk balls.  

8 Things to Look Forward Too

1.  Laying the kids down for a nap.
2.  Going Trick or Treating
3.  Carving pumpkins
4.  Cooler weather (I  know it will hit California sooner or later)
5.  Day after Thanksgiving Shopping
6.  Decorating for Christmas
7.  Going to Las Vegas with family.
8.  Moving

8 Things I Love About Fall

1.  Trick or Treating
2.  Carving Pumpkins
3.  Leaves falling off the trees
4. Cooler weather
5.  It gets dark faster.
6.  Getting to wear warmer clothes. 
7.  Getting ready for all the holidays
8.  Ward Primary Program (I love hearing the kids sing and I am  bummed we are missing ours this year)

8 Things I Wish For

1.  A decent house in our price range with a yard (a hard thing in LA County)
2.  For my family to all move to California
3.  Go to Prince Edward Island
4.  A housekeeper
5.  To be more creative
6.  Be more patient with my kids
7.  My body to work like it should and not like an 80 year old
8.  A family picture where all my kids and Eric and I are smiling at the same time.

8 People I tag: BJ, Wendy, Eric, Teresa, Jenn, Jesse, Andy, Laura


1 comment:

Emily said...

So, I just realized that I tagged you twice. I guess I should get some more friends. Sorry about that. But it was fun learning more about you. It just reminded me that I really wished we lived closer.