Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sorry to Confuse

Eric has told me the last post is deceiving.  I am sorry to say that Ryan is not as talented as everyone is thinking.  He was leaning on the chair (but isn't that talent enough) and looked like he was standing.  I didn't think anyone would believe a 3 month old could stand and just assume he was leaning.  But then when I think about it I doubt I would have thought he was leaning after reading the post.  Sorry for the confusion.  My children are super kids in many ways but standing by themselves at 3 months is not one of them.  Heck Ryan hasn't even rolled over yet, or slept through the night, nor has gotten a tooth.  He is by far the slowest of my kids.  But don't get me wrong I LOVE that he isn't doing everything early because I get to enjoy him as a baby.  My other two grew up too fast.  Ryan is taking it nice and slow like I want him too.  Except for the sleeping part that is--hurry it up already Ryan.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Leaning is still awesome in my book :) Plus he's adorable, which in itself warrants the post.

Jess said...

That is too funny! He TOTALLY looks like he's standing. You shouldn't have corrected it and let us all think he's a genius!! You have such cute kiddies.

Wendy said...

Ha! Ha! That's crazy. It looks like he's standing a foot away from the couch. Weird.