
Joshua LOVES trains. I don't really know of any actual train stations by us but we do have the metro line that they call trains. So one Saturday we took Josh on an adventure on the trains. He loved it, though you can't tell by the pictures. We rode the train that starts by Eric's work and took it to Union Station where we debarked and walked to Olivera St. where we were so adventurous we ate at Subway. Yeah us.

Joshua looking for the train to come. The metro is right next to the freeway so it is quite breezy.

On the train excited. This pretty much the best shot I could get of him.

Standing in front of city hall. It was a really, really hot day but we decided we still wanted to walk to see the old buildings. We only brought the single stroller for Ryan and the kids really started complaining, about being hot and not being able to walk anymore. This was when we had the whole street to walk back down.

This was our end destination. Or as much as we could handle in the heat. I am not resistant to heat and so in this picture I am "glistening" because girls don't sweat we glisten. It felt so good to get back to the train and sit in the air condition.
1 comment:
We should go to the train station in Ogden next time you guys are here. There are a bunch of old trains you can climb all over. Josh would be thrilled!
Post a Comment