Okay I know my other kids walked early but come on standing by himself at 3 months is just a little over the top. I guess we just have really smart babies that waste all their brain cells in the early years of their lives.
Cute! He looks so teeny standing all by himself. Probably because he is. He really is a prodigy, isn't he? You should start teaching him to perform weird body contortions and then contract him with Cirque du Soleil.
Also, your previous blog post makes me happy--what a great idea to have an all you can eat ticket. That would be heaven. Especially because baseball games take so dang long. And food is always better at sporting events. Especially a Dodger Dog. Mmmm.
Umm...okay guys. That is totally NOT normal. Definitely some cool genetic trait...hopefully from the Martindale side then we can hope to have a super baby, too.
Okay, Eric is yelling at me because I typed the post wrong. Ryan is actually leaning against the chair so he isn't really standing by himself. I just thought it was way cool how he looked like he was. I am sorry for confusing everyone--that was not my intent. Though our children really talented.
4 comments:
Cute! He looks so teeny standing all by himself. Probably because he is. He really is a prodigy, isn't he? You should start teaching him to perform weird body contortions and then contract him with Cirque du Soleil.
Also, your previous blog post makes me happy--what a great idea to have an all you can eat ticket. That would be heaven. Especially because baseball games take so dang long. And food is always better at sporting events. Especially a Dodger Dog. Mmmm.
Umm...okay guys. That is totally NOT normal. Definitely some cool genetic trait...hopefully from the Martindale side then we can hope to have a super baby, too.
Ha! Ha! That picture just looks WRONG!!! He's too little to be doing that!
Okay, Eric is yelling at me because I typed the post wrong. Ryan is actually leaning against the chair so he isn't really standing by himself. I just thought it was way cool how he looked like he was. I am sorry for confusing everyone--that was not my intent. Though our children really talented.
Post a Comment