Back at the beginning of August my parents, sister and grandpa came down for a weekend. We went to Mormon Night at Dodger Stadium. It was our first game of the year and by far it was one of my favorites. Not because the game was anything great or anything but because we bought the All-You-Can-Eat tickets. I didn't even know those tickets existed. They do and they are worth it. You get all the hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts, drinks, and nachos you want. I can't even tell you how many times I went back to get food and how much I ate. The kids were in heaven also being able to eat what they wanted. The only thing they need to add to the menu is something sweet. But since I knew beforehand there wasn't going to be any sweet stuff I brought my own. So it was the perfect ball game--I go for the food and Eric goes for the game. Though the one problem with it was that Joshua seriously pooped like 5 times and Eric had me keep changing it because he didn't want to miss the game. I am not quite sure how that one happened.
The kids standing in line to get more food holding their sodas. I don't know why Ethan looks so scared--but it seems to be a common face with him in my pictures.
Me with my food from like my third trip. I probably went two more times. That night didn't do anything for my diet.
This is Joshua asking for one more Jolly Rancher. He always does this with his finger holding it up to his face.
My mom holding Lexie towards the end of the game because the Nazi Eric wouldn't let us leave.

Ryan was given this Dodgers onesie at a baby shower and I was glad we had at least one kid in the colors. Though none of us are Dodger fans.
1 comment:
How fun! I would go for the food too!!! :)
Post a Comment