Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lexie's So-Called Talent

Lexie is really bad at drawing.  The other day when I walked in the door after coming home from work, Lexie ran up to me really excited and told me to come and look at a picture she drew.  I looked at it and asked her what it was.  She said, "It's a picture of you, Daddy!"  I promptly tore the picture from the fridge and sent Lexie to bed.  Here is what she drew:


I was appalled.  As you can see, this looks nothing like me.  And purple hair?  Come on!


Now that I've determined that drawing is not one of Lexie's talent, I'm gonna try teaching her some of my killer dance moves.



6 comments:

Emily said...

I love it!! I hate to break it to you Erik, but your daughter is an artist. I don't think I could draw a better picture of you.

Jess said...

That is so cute! That totally made me laugh! She's right on! Too funny. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Wendy said...

HAAAA!!! HAAA!!! That was funny!

Laura said...

BAHHHHH!That was really funny.

Leticia Pope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leticia Pope said...

Meg, i have to agree with others. Lexie did a great and rather accurate job -- however, if you still choose to teach her dance moves please make sure Erik teaches Lexie the dance moves. The world can only handle one Meg on the dance floor. =)