Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Misc. Pictures of the Kids

In their Hawaiian outfits. We (or I) wanted matching ones and these are the only ones they had.
Lexie holding her newest cousin--Jackson--he's not even two months yet. She loved helping with him and holding him.


Joshua had to take his turn too. He wanted to help but didn't like if it took to much attention away from him.
No matter what Joshua is doing if he has to poop he just sits down where he is at. This is one of the places we found him--the car.
Lexie holding Jackson again. This time with a little help from my mom.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Eric! He got some great gifts. I also loved all the camping pics. We were supposed to go tonight and didn't because it was just too much work. So we went out to dinner instead. I do like going but it's a lot of work. It looks like you guys had a blast! Your kids are growing up so quickly!

Wendy said...

Those Hawaiian outfits are really cute! I tried to take pictures of Clara and Eliza and Eliza wigged out (big surprise!). Maybe I'll post them anyway. Looks like you guys have had a fun month.

The Mead's said...

Hey meg!

It has been way to long. I just found my blog again. Yeah i am way bad at this thing. How have you been doing? I would love to talk at you! Email your # abcmead@gmail.com. Your family is so cute!

Annie