
Eric just celebrated his 34th birthday on Sunday. We actually celebrated it on Saturday which really doesn't make him happy. He thinks a birthday should be celebrated on the actual day. Seriously he whines about all the time--j/k only half the time. Anyways this year he decided he didn't want a birthday cake but he wanted cookie dough. So my mom made cookies for him and took out half the dough for him to eat. Since I didn't want to stick 34 candles into the actual baked cookies this is all I could do. Lucky for him he had Joshua to help blow them out. He really got a lot of stuff this year. He got a Leatherman (BJ he didn't care which one he got just so long as it was better than yours and so he got the Surge, though he doesn't know how to use half the stuff on it), the Office Season 4, money, Breaking Dawn (well maybe that was for me) I really can't remember what else but he got more. I think it turned out being a good birthday even though it was celebrated a day early. But I did sing to him and wish him a happy birthday on his real day a few times.

With his cookie dough

This ended up being Eric's favorite gift. Thanks Rose--she knows how much Eric loves Miley but that he was too embarassed to purchase this himself.

Then of course you couldn't forget the entertainment. We were sitting around eating our cookies and ice cream when my nephew comes into the kitchen with this on and opens his jacket as if he was flashing us. It was quite funny.

Me and my little bro Andy. I finally got to sit down. I am glad his birthday only comes once a year.
3 comments:
hahaha, glad to know I got him the best gift. :) I just knew he would love it. And Meg, you should post the pic from cancun with eric posing with the magizine of zac efron. put the zac efron and miley pic together and it'd be reeelly funny. :)
I love cookie dough!! Tell Eric good choice :) You look GREAT!! Glad you got to sit down for a sec..I know that's rare as a mom :)
I love cookie dough, but seriously that is taking it too far. That makes me want to hurl!
Sorry camping was so bad, that is so sad. YOu should come with us next time, were way more fun!
Post a Comment