Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Hair Post

I have always struggled with Lexie's hair.  She has curl in it but it is more of a frizz and I can never just comb it and leave it down unless I had stuff in it or styled it.  Which is not my favorite thing to do.  I finally decided to take Lexie to get it cut at a salon.  My mom came with me and we made it a girls outing.  
The before picture.
The after picture

Lexie did so well.  She wasn't too sure when they washed it but otherwise she sat very still and enjoyed the whole process.  It is amazing how happy she was with it all when she was done.  She just kept saying how pretty she was.   After we were done we got a Jamba Juice.  Now almost every day she asks if she can get her hair cut again.  


No comments: