Our next stop was St. Thomas. We did an excursion of going to Magen's Beach. A driver took us there and we got to play for 2 hours and then they took us back. St. Thomas had 4 other ships docked and so the beach was really crowded but we still managed to find a shady spot and have fun. I was smart enough to pack sand toys so the kids were able to play with them.
Another uncooperative family pic. The pictures don't show it but the beach was actually quite pretty. The water was clear and we were surrounded by greenery.
Lexie started building a sand castle with me and then she ditched me for the water so I kept building. Not much but I was just killing time.
Then the kids decided to destroy mine and build their own.
Josh was the first one to destroy my castle. Ethan didn't think that was so nice and so he dumped a bucket of water on Josh who didn't think that was so nice and got really grumpy.
Yes the sand was a nightmare to get out.
Ahh, how sweet.
Andy and Mike balancing Lexie. She did really well.
Our family picture. The best one of the whole trip.
Eric hates taking pictures of us kissing. He refuses to do it. I tried and this is his reaction. So sad that this is my husbands face when we kiss. It is amazing we have 3 kids.
My mom and I.
Andy, Laura, Jackson, my dad, mom, Rose, Ryan, Me, and Lexie.
2 comments:
The picture of Lex on top of Mike and Andy is awesome. This last one with me looking like a bag lady...not so awesome.;)
Josh's death glare to Ethan is awesome!!! Ha! HA! Love the sunset pictures--the one of your family really did turn out awesome! Definitely worthy of the annual Stewart Family DVD :).
Post a Comment