Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Pics of the Kids

The kids love to maul him.
Here are some random pictures of our going ons. Since getting back from Hawaii and being completely recovered from the delivery we have been trying to get back in the swing of things and get our kids back to their normal routine. Seven weeks of grandparents means the kids don't quite understand when I say no. They really miss their grandparents and all their cousins but are slowly getting used to just having Eric and I around.

How Ryan came back after our walk. He loves to ride in this thing.

My favorite smile of his thus far. He LOVES to smile.
Ryan had his 2 month check-up and shots and he weighed 10lbs 14oz. Our smallest kid to date. What a runt. He did well during the shots but then that night he was up about ever 2.5-3 hours but now he is back to my happy smiling kid. He truly is very easy. Thank goodness. The other two kids love to play and protect him. It is great.
One day Joshua came out wearing Eric's glasses. I actually think he looks pretty good.

Joshua spends about as much time in the pool as out. But he always has this ring on.
Joshua is loving to play pretend and knows his ABC's and how to count to 14. He loves to give us smiles and has turned out to be quite cuddly. Though he will not and I repeat will not let us potty train him. And anyone who has smelled his number 2 knows this is not a good thing. The kids slept together when they were at my parents and since being back in their own rooms about 95% of the time we find Joshua on the floor of Lexie's room right next to her bed. It is so sweet and he gets so excited when we actually let him sleep with her but Lexie hates to have him sleep with her so it doesn't happen very often.
The kids love to play cooking on the wall separating the jacuzzi from the pool. They entertain themselves for hours doing it.

Of course Lexie had to wear the glasses too

Lexie is very into anything coloring or puzzles. She is so good at puzzles. We brought her back a 150 piece puzzle and I was shocked to find it halfway done in her room a couple of days later. She LOVES swimming and spends the whole day asking when we are going to go. I am not someone who likes to sit outside in the heat and so watching her go swimming is no fun and then if I go my hair fros afterwards and if I am going anywhere I have to shower again so that puts a damper on swimming. Fortunately for me it hasn't really been warm enough to swim everyday. But I did take her today. She could spend hours in there.

As for Eric and I we joined a gym and have actually been using it. I wanted to join one to help me lose the c-section gut. Eric was adamant that he wouldn't join but my first day they let him come for free and he decided that it would be fun to work out together. They gave us a discount on us joining together and all three of our kids are in the Kids Club and so it is nice. Though Eric is a nazi about what we have to do and I come home sore every time. When we aren't at the gym I've been swimming laps--I now have a new appreciation for swimmers. Man that is hard and tiring. Eric has also been researching and studying maps for his upcoming backpacking trip in Utah. He is leaving us for 5 days to go hiking in the mountains of Utah. He is super excited. Can't say the same for me.

3 comments:

Magic Moments said...

Hey, I found your blog through the Grimmers. I hope you don't mind. I love yours. You have beautiful pictures. I wish we could have had more time in California.

Jen said...

Aw, he's so cute! He smiles just like you. And that's really fun the kids enjoy the pool so much--not at all surprising, but totally fun. How was your Hawaii trip? Where did you go? You should post pictures--I actually love people's vacation photos.

Rose said...

Ryan's actually a pretty cute kid. I might just have to forgive you for taking my future kid's name.