Since we had to give talks I was somewhat removed from Ryan being handed off and all that but our family did great and Eric gave a great blessing. Ryan didn't cry at all, but then he hardly cries, and when that was done it was our turn. Ryan wore what Eric wore when he was blessed. Joshua wore it too. Ironically Josh was blessed in November and I was worried about it being too cold but Global Warming was happening and it was in the low 90's. Then Ryan is blessed at the very last day of May and it is in the low 70's. Go figure.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Ryan's Blessing
Since we had to give talks I was somewhat removed from Ryan being handed off and all that but our family did great and Eric gave a great blessing. Ryan didn't cry at all, but then he hardly cries, and when that was done it was our turn. Ryan wore what Eric wore when he was blessed. Joshua wore it too. Ironically Josh was blessed in November and I was worried about it being too cold but Global Warming was happening and it was in the low 90's. Then Ryan is blessed at the very last day of May and it is in the low 70's. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I found your blog through facebook!! I don't think I told you what a great job you did on your talk. How neat that boys were able to wear your hubby's blessing outfit!! We have a private blog, so look for the invite!! ;o)
that last pic of josh is adorable! :)
I love that last picture! Very cute =). We had so much fun in Hawaii with you guys and I miss holding little Ryan. He's just so sweet! Maybe some day I'll get a calm baby.....I'm not holding my breath, however.
I love the pics! Can you believe he's so old already? I really can't grasp how quickly time is going. My baby is 13 months old!!! When did that happen?
We are excited because we're coming down to Disneyland in two weeks! The kids have never been. I haven't been since I was a kid. Any suggestions? Tickets are so expensive. It will be fun. We're staying in the Marriott timeshares in Newport Beach. Is that close?
Post a Comment