Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eric's Motivation

The last few weeks Eric has gone on a health kick. He has been meaning to do it for months but I guess he lacked the right motivation.  The following conversation may have just been what he needed to get started since the very next week he started eating healthy.

Lexie: Mom why is your tummy so big?

Me:  Because there is a baby in it? 

Lexie: (goes up to Eric) Daddy is there a baby in your tummy too?

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Well I'm glad to read that you have a tummy...seeing as none of your pictures even look like you are pregnant! I think at this stage of my pregnancies, people were already asking, "Any day...?"

Wendy said...

Ha! That's almost as good as Clara telling me I "SUUUURE have a big bum!" in a crowded public bathroom!!!