
I am sorry that there are so many parts to this trip. We took so many pictures and I am recording all of this for when I finally get around to scrapbooking it. I don't want to forget things. Anyways on this day we woke up early and headed to a 7 am breakfast (nothing special) and then we headed to Magic Kingdom to take part in the morning Magic Hours. Fantasy Land of MK is always so packed. Lines are like an hour long for a lot of the rides and going early was suppose to cut down on that--and it did. We rode Dumbo after only a 15 min. line, followed by Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, and it's a Small World. And on Small World there was no line when we came to the end so they just let us stay on the boat and ride it again. It was great. The weather was warm, the kids were happy and the lines were short. We then headed to Mickey's Toon Town where the kids rode the kids Roller Coaster there. My kids LOVED it and there was hardly any line so that was cool. But coming out of Toon Town the park had gotten really crowded and so we headed back for naps. We then met at the arcade where each family had 30 minutes free. The kids had fun playing as well as the adults. I got stuck competing with everyone on the basketball shooting game. Then that night (Christmas Eve) the kids were able to sit on Santa's lap AND get his signature.


We then headed to our dinner which was a dinner show called the Hoop De Doo. They serve all you can eat fried chicken, corn bread, baked beans, and salad. We were all happy eating and enjoying the show. Lexie loved it and was watching the whole time.



Lexie hogging the fried chicken.

One of the singers came by our table and of course Ryan wooed her.

The whole group.
From there most of the group rushed back to Magic Kingdom so we could see the holiday firework show. I love it at Disneyland and so was adamant that we needed to see it. But I was highly disappointed. the music wasn't great, I didn't get emotional like I do at Disneyland and they had no fake snow. It was still good but I probably wouldn't have rushed if I had known what it was going to be like.
1 comment:
Yeah, I was disappointed in the firework show too--it was good, like you said, but nowhere near as good as the regular "Wishes" show.
Post a Comment